Saturday, January 21, 2012

Confirmed date

Okay, so I confirmed with my doctor, February 23rd at 7am I will have my embolization procedure. If all goes as planned and the feeder is plugged, I will be in Roosevelt Hospital from the 23rd until that Sunday the 26th. I will then be recovering on bed rest in Monsey for a week.
On the other hand, if the embolization is not successful, I will be scheduled for brain surgery Friday morning, the 24th. In that case I will be in the hospital either until Tuesday or Wednesday, 28 or 29. And, I would still be recovering in Monsey.
Unlike with the angiogram, this time when I am in the hospital I am allowed to have visitors. I don't know the exact info on where I will be in the hospital, but if you are interested in coming to keep me company, please text or message me for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment