Sunday, April 21, 2013

BRAINK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Braink you to everyone who has given me support, prayers, and well gifts!!! It really means a lot to me to see how many people are rooting for my recovery!!
So, we leave today to go to Arizona. The main question everyone has is: Are you really nervous?... Well, surprisingly I am not nervous. I am confident that this is the right decision and I have faith that it will go as planned. I am actually more nervous for my fate if I dont have this surgery.
I will meet with the doctor tomorrow to discuss any questions or concerns-- my parents have more questions and concerns than I do (not surprised about that...) I also have a physical in the hospital tomorrow to make sure that I am ready for surgery. I have an angiogram on Tuesday so they can accurately measure whats left of the AVM and Thursday morning I check into the hospital for surgery and stay there through the weekend.
I'm all packed and I dont have that feeling that I'm forgetting anything; so, that's good.
I will do my best to update everyone from the hospital this week.
Brainks again for all your support, I wouldn't be here without it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment