Sunday, May 26, 2013

1 month gammiversary already?!?!

Where did this month go?!?!

For the most part, recovery has been nothing but smooth. My puncture points are healing nicely and almost totally gone. I still wear bandaids on my face but only when I'm going outside into the sun. (If I'm inside for the night, I can take them off) They don't hurt to touch anymore-- but when I press they do still bother me... but it does take longer for bruised bone to heal.
I started easing back into work last week and this week will be my first full week back (except that tomorrow is a national day off-- Thank you to everyone who has and is fighting for our country!!)
I have a follow up appointment with my neurologist next week to make sure that everything is still neurologically sound with me, and then the next milestone will be 11 months from today when I get my first post-gamma MRI.

It has been an incredible month not worrying about my AVM for the first time since November 2011. And I am so thankful to everyone who helped me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment